POKEMASTERS UNITE!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Araska Skyder, Silent Vagrant.

3 posters

Go down

Araska Skyder, Silent Vagrant. Empty Araska Skyder, Silent Vagrant.

Post  Araska Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:14 am

Name: Araska Skyder

Height: 5'4"

Weight: 125

Starting Region: Tayoo

Starter Pokemon: Riolu

Team of Pokemon: Currently, only Riolu.
Riolu ♂ Lv5 (Ability: Steadfast): Endure | Aura Sphere (Riolu's Aura Sphere levels with him, reaching max Power, and changing elements, when he evolves. Current Element: Normal. Current Power: 35)

Personality: Very shy, never speaks to others unless they say the first words. He is always very kind to everyone though. And no matter what people does to him, Araska never holds grudges. He hates conflict, except for friendly Pokemon battles.

History: Araska lived in Hoenn until recently. He was an orphan until he decided to make a life for himself, leaving the orphanage and finding the nearest Team Rocket hideout via street knowledge left behind by some of Giovanni's idiot grunts. He broke into the place, which was a bit reckless on his part, because at the time, he had no Pokemon. He never really knew anyone before, and he hadn't the courage to meet them, and Pokemon seemed too social for him at the time, cause the way he seen it, if he had one, all kind of immature young kids would be trying to battle him all the time. Inside the Team Rocket lair, he sneaked around unseen, and pocketed many of the Team's already ill-gotten gains. However, he was spotted by a young Riolu, who tracked him down by Araska's aura. The Riolu was stolen himself, he said to Araska using telepathy, and was actually unwilling to go back to where he was from. So, Araska decided to take care of the small Pokemon himself. After selling all the stuff he had stole from the Rocket base, he bought a ticket on a boat to the region of Tayoo. He rented a place in a small town there, which was more or less picked by Riolu. He got a job at a local Pokecenter to pay for the place, which his Riolu loved, because, unlike Araska, he was a very social creature, who loved playing with the other trainer's Pokemon. Seeing this, Araska decided that it was probably best for his Riolu if he became a regular trainer, so now Araska and Riolu wander again, training so Riolu can stand among the greatest of all, the Elite 4.

Appearance:
Araska Skyder, Silent Vagrant. Windy_Sky_by_Araska
((YO. To prevent whatever copyright infringements that image might cause, just know this. The original is called "Windy Sky" and it's by Inucat on DeviantArt. Go look at it. It's fantastic, else I wouldn't have used it.))

Last edited by Araska on Wed Apr 28, 2010 11:56 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : That should do it. I raised the damage of Aura Sphere, just to that of Tackle.)
Araska
Araska
Admin

https://pokemastersrpg.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Araska Skyder, Silent Vagrant. Empty Re: Araska Skyder, Silent Vagrant.

Post  VivaLaCult Wed Apr 28, 2010 8:29 am

I like your Riolu, Approved

VivaLaCult

Back to top Go down

Post  Xakkery Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:01 pm

Edit Riolu's moves down to level 5 stuff. Since has damaging attacks, he should only know Tackle, Pound, or Scratch and Tail Whip, Growl, or Leer.
Xakkery
Xakkery
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Araska Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:27 pm

Riolu on Serebii
He knows Quick Attack, Foresight, and Endure right from the very start. I added Agility as a move learned from being born (Egg Move). And I can take out Aura Sphere, but that's another move that he can learn from the start in D/P/Pl, only a special way. And since his is special, and right now weaker than even Quick Attack (Physically weaker, Slower, Less PP), I personally don't think it's a problem. But I'll still remove it if it's a problem with others.
Araska
Araska
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Xakkery Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:49 pm

Well I figured since it was your starter, it would level differently. If it doesn't, you automatically have an advantage over other trainers by knowing all these moves.
Xakkery
Xakkery
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Araska Wed Apr 28, 2010 11:28 pm

How about this. I'll get rid of his utilities except for Endure, and all his damaging attacks, except for Aura Sphere, cause it's such an integral part of Araska's Riolu. But I'll keep it as weak as it is now (well, still scaling, but never stronger than anything he can learn at that level). A'ight?
Araska
Araska
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Xakkery Wed Apr 28, 2010 11:46 pm

kk Sounds good.
Xakkery
Xakkery
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Araska Wed Apr 28, 2010 11:56 pm

Ok, edited.
Araska
Araska
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum