POKEMASTERS UNITE!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drakeon (updated, still incomplete)

Go down

Drakeon (updated, still incomplete) Empty Drakeon (updated, still incomplete)

Post  Araska Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:21 pm

Name: Drakeon
Title: Tiny Wyvern
Type(s): Dragon
Height: 1'10"
Weight: 60 lbs.
Color Category: Black / Red
Ability: Dragon's Pride (When below 1/3 max HP, this Pokemon's Dragon Type moves have their power increased by 50%) 75% / Kinship (In a double battle, this pokemon's partner's moves turn into this pokemon's type. [If this pokemon has two types, it's predomanant one takes effect]) 25% (To elaborate, in a double battle, if a Drakeon with Kinship and Jolteon are on the same side, the Jolteon's moves would be Dragon type. If a Charizard (Fire/Flying) with this ability and Jolteon are on the same side, Jolteon's moves would be Fire type (instead of Fire AND Flying)
Moves Learned:
TMs/HMs Available:
Description/Image:
Drakeon (updated, still incomplete) Drakeo11
Evolves From: Eevee, Max Happiness with Dragon Scale
Evolves Into: N/a
Pokedex Entry: Drakeon, the Tiny Wyvern pokemon. Even though it is smaller than it's 'dragon born' kin, Drakeons are full of pride. It's mane is thought to be part of it's source of power. Even though it emits no physical heat, the mane gives a very powerfull warming sensation when touched.
Araska
Araska
Admin

https://pokemastersrpg.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Drakeon (updated, still incomplete) Empty Re: Drakeon (updated, still incomplete)

Post  Araska Fri Apr 30, 2010 9:45 pm

Ok. I have an image for all of these guys (as you can tell). But, I need some help. Things like Abilities, Moves (and Signature moves, if we feel like making them, including the existing Eeveelutions if we decide to.) and, hardest for me, unique ways to evolve. I'm a huge fan of creativity, so some really unique evolution methods would be appreciated. For instance, one way I want to have Eevee evolve into a ghost type is to have it either really dislike the trainer and holding an item, or inserting it for over a day in storage while holding a Revive (That was Slam's idea). So, if you would like to help with any of these Eevees, just pm me. Or just post here, cause this is by far my favorite new one, so it will be a flagship of sorts.
Araska
Araska
Admin

https://pokemastersrpg.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum